Frogmore House and Windsor
Frogmore House has been a favourite royal retreat for more than 300 years and remains a popular destination for group visits during its summer opening. Also enjoy free time in Windsor.
Frogmore House and WindsorTime at leisure in Windsor for lunch before a guided tour of Frogmore House and Gardens. Standing in the Home Park of Windsor Castle, Frogmore House & Gardens has been a favourite royal retreat for more than 300 years and remains a popular destination for group visits during its summer opening. Frogmore House was originally bought by Queen Charlotte, wife of George III. Queen Charlotte and her daughters' passion for art and botany is reflected throughout the interiors, decorated to resemble an arbour open to the skies. In 2019 Prince Harry and Meghan lived at Frogmore House.
- A visit to Frogmore House typically lasts 2 hours.
- Visitors and their belongings may be subject to security checks. Read more about security & luggage.
- Photography is not permitted in Frogmore House, but photography in the gardens is welcomed. Read about photography, filming & mobile phones.
- Eating and drinking aren't allowed inside Frogmore House.
- There are toilets and baby-care facilities available outside the House.
- For safety reasons, pushchairs cannot be taken into the House. They need to be checked in at the entrance and collected at the end of your visit. Read more about visiting with children.
- The Royal Mausoleum is not open to visitors.
Return Coach Travel
Guided tour of Frogmore House & Gardens
Below is a list of pick-up points available on this tour. Please note some pick up points may not be served on all departure dates.
|NAME||PICK-UP TIME||RETURN TIME|
|Baldock Market Place N/S||09:10||17:35|
|Cambridge Trumpington P&R||08:20||18:25|
|Royston Bus Station||08:50||17:55|
|Stevenage Danestrete K||09:30||17:15|