The perfect present for any occasion
- Our guests have given us the
- based on their independent reviews
Send a special someone a gift voucher, and they can choose from any of our wonderful day trips, holidays, theatre trips or shows. Our customers consistently rate us very highly, so you can be confident that this is a gift that will be enjoyed.
AVAILABLE GIFT VOUCHERS:
£5 – £20 – £50 – £100
BUYING & SENDING VOUCHERS
Gift vouchers can be posted directly to your special someone (with our brochures, a compliment slip and a personalised message) or to you so that you can give your gift in person.
You can buy gift vouchers over the phone at:
01763 848 226 (Opt 1)
REDEEMING GIFT VOUCHERS
Once you have chosen your holiday or trip, please call our office to book and have your gift voucher number(s) to hand.
We will ask you for the number(s), and if there is a balance you can pay with a debit or credit card in the usual way. If the total booking value is less than the value of the gift voucher, any balance will remain on your account and can be applied to future purchases, provided the voucher has not expired.
You can redeem gift vouchers
over the phone at:
01763 848 226 (Opt 1)
GIFT VOUCHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Gift vouchers can be used as part or full payment.
– Gift vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months.
– Gift vouchers can be purchased with a minimum value of £5.
– You cannot exchange gift vouchers for cash.
– We do not give change or refunds on gift vouchers.
– When you redeem gift vouchers over the telephone, you will be required to give the serial number of the voucher.
– If the security code has already been used when booking over the telephone, the voucher will be void.
-If your gift vouchers become accidentally damaged, please contact the office by calling 01763 848 226 (Opt 1).
– If your booking is cancelled by Richmonds then the balance will remain on your account.
– If your booking is cancelled by you, the booking will be subject to our standard Booking Terms and Conditions. Any balance would remain on your account.
– If you are using a gift voucher and the total booking value is less than the value of the gift voucher, any balance will remain on your account and may be applied to future bookings, provided that the gift voucher has not expired.
– We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
– We reserve the right to amend the gift voucher terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.